Our crane fleet at Surf City Cranes includes one City Crane that is available for hire. Brisbane City Cranes are perfect for a wide range of projects and our crane hire team will help you determine whether it is the best choice for you. We’ll help you make an informed decision, weigh out the pros and cons of a City Crane, and point you in the direction of other cranes that may be more suitable for your construction site if a City Crane isn’t quite what you’re looking for.
Advantages of City Cranes
There are several reasons why you may be looking into hiring our City Crane here at Surf City Cranes. The advantages of these cranes include:
- they’re ideal for inner city construction sites and issues
- they work well in tight spaces
- the jib can stand vertical in the hair
- the jib and load can stay within the construction site’s boundaries at all times to ensure safety of your crew and the general public
Disadvantages of City Cranes
As helpful as City Cranes can be in some instances, they may not be the best choice in others. We’ll help you determine whether a City Crane is right for the challenge you’re currently facing. The disadvantages of these cranes include:
- they can be expensive
- they can be less efficient than other cranes
- the jib is set to a pre-determined radius
- they are slow moving and take a lot of time to operate
Affordable and Reliable
At Surf City Cranes, we take a very customer focused approach to our business, which is why we’re able to provide you with affordable and reliable crane hire no matter what you’re looking for. Our team will set you up with the perfect, well-maintained crane for whatever project you’re working on.
If you would like to hire a City Crane for your next project, give us a call on 0402 269 535 or contact us via our online form today.