Calling all those in need of Queenesland crane hire!
Welcome to Surf City Cranes; we’re the most trusted name for crane hire in Queensland. To ensure our high standards are always maintained, we place a high priority on the training and development of all our staff members and we’re constantly adding to our fleet of cranes and equipment for hire.
Whether you’re a site manager on a construction site or you’re the owner of a private company who’s looking to do some large scale lifting and transportation, we’ve got you covered.
Why choose Surf City Cranes for QLD crane hire?
We’ve been in this business for many years and we’ve gained the experience that’s needed to really understand the needs of our clients. The following are just some of the reasons why we’ve built an enviable reputation for providing the best service possible for crane hire in QLD
- We’re a 100% Australian owned and operated company
- Fantastic safety record
- Fast and friendly response
- We work fast, efficiently and safely
- Fully insured and certified
- All equipment is well maintained and power washed regularly to ensure cleanliness
- Our fleet is huge so you’re sure to find exactly what you need for your next project
- Fully ISO accredited for quality, environment and safety standards
- We’re a one-stop shop as we offer crane hire, crane accessory hire and insurance cover
We Rise above other crane hire outfits in QLD
If yes, we’d love to hear more about your project. As the most trusted name for crane rental in Queensland, we can help you determine what equipment will best suit your requirements.
Whether you need a Franna crane with easy loading for transportation and relocation purposes, a city crane for a job site that’s short on space or you need a mobile crane for lifting, we have exactly what you need and we can talk you through the options that we have available.
Benefits of Hiring A Crane in Queensland
Wondering whether hiring a crane will really make a significant difference to the outcome of your project? Unsure whether the cost of hiring a crane will be worth the investment? We understand that these are real concerns for our clients who are working within a budget and under a tight deadline.
Having worked with hundreds of clients all over QLD, the following is just some of the feedback we’ve received from our clients when it comes to the benefits of hiring a crane from a professional hire company;
- Hiring a crane can massively speed up your project
- Can help to decrease the cost of labour
- Safety standard compliance
- Can help to decrease the cost of your project as you’ll be hiring the equipment instead of purchasing it
- You won’t have to worry about repairs, maintenance or insurance as all of that will be taken care of
- You’ll have access to the most cutting edge machinery and equipment
- Enjoy flexibility when it comes to rental periods
Have a question about QLD crane rental? We’d love to hear from you.
For more information on Queensland crane hire, be sure to reach out to the team here at Surf City Rentals today, as we’d be more than happy to help you. You can reach us via phone or via email.
At Surf City Cranes we pride ourselves in providing Queenslanders with the highest quality manitou hire at the lowest cost. Be sure to check out our excellent gold coast cranes and brisbane cranes services. We look forward to hearing from you.